Who We Are
Apex Trust Micro Finance Bank Limited is a fully licenced microfinance bank established in May, 2008. The bank commenced business in July, 2008. We are located in the Central Business District of Dugbe, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
The bank has over 25,000 customers on its data base with deposit and loans portfolio of N127.86million and N372.66million respectively as at 31/03/2020. We have grown in leaps and bounds to providing support for the active poor people while we also support micro, small and medium scale enterprises (MSMES) which cut across all sectors of the economy in Oyo State. Our bank is one of the selected banks for management of CBN MSME Fund for Oyo State Government with loan amount of N264million to several MSMEs in Oyo State.
Apex Trust MFB is a bank founded by professionals of diverse backgrounds who pulled resources together to provide support for the MSMES in and around its immediate environment. The Board consists of professionals in the field of medicine, development finance, banking, ICT specialists, technocrats etc.
The bank is highly committed to providing products and services for its varied clientele among which are:
- 1. Acceptance of deposit (Savings, Current and Tenor deposits).
- 2. Collection of cheque proceeds through Deposit Money banks.
- 3. Provision of micro and group loans.
- 4. Provision of overdraft and loans.
- 5. Provision of Hire purchase/ Lease facilities
- 6. Provision of banking services like domestic remittance of funds and safe custody.
- 7. Offer of investment and advisory services.
- 8. Buying and Selling of agricultural inputs/raw materials for farmers and cooperative groups.
- 9. Bulk purchase for cooperative groups.
- 10. Agency banking through digital financial services
The bank has a committed Board and Management who formulate policies towards ensuring the achievement of the desired objectives of the organization. We also have dedicated management and staff who work round the clock to ensure business generation for the bank.